ISOLA Landscape Trophy
This landscape ideas competition seeks to explore the use of landscape as a medium for change to revitalize and reactivate the public sphere within urban spaces. Participants are encouraged to create submissions that demonstrate new types of nature-friendly development that offer choices for sustainable living in our communities and throughout our region while creating a strong genius-loci.
Results from 55th Annual NASA Convention
1. Z524: School of planning and Architecture,Vijaywada
2. Z206: D.C. Patel School of Architecture, Arvindbhai Patel Institute of Environmental Design,Vidhyanagar
1. Z211: Indian Education Society’s College of Architecture, Mumbai
2. Z220: L.S.Raheja School of Architecture, Mumbai
3. Z214: Faculty of Architecture,Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology, Surat