The very first trophy of NASA, the Reubens trophy intends to display the standard of teaching and the quality of student work in every college. Along with the above criteria, it is also judged on the basis of the growth of the architectural student in their journey of becoming an architect. More than for the competition, this trophy is to allow students to learn and share ideas on varied topics from diversified regions that the colleges come from.
Results from the 54th Annual NASA convention, Ahmedabad 2011.
1. Z317 – Sinhgad College of Architecture
2. Z202 – Faculty of Architecture, MS University of Baroda
1. Z101 – School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
2. Z214 – Faculty of Architecture, Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology
3. Z603 – Faculty of Architecture, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli